Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Monthly Drawing Party & More

The monthly Trees & Hills drawing party (always the 3rd Sat. of each month except under extenuating circumstances) will be happening this Saturday 2/17 at Tim Hulsizer's house in Keene, NH; email Tim (escapevelocity at gmail dot com) for directions and other info.

Anne Thalheimer has a guest column up at Fleen - check it out! She uses fellow Pioneer Valley cartoonist Bryant Paul Johnson's work to discuss reading comics in different formats.

The Granite State Comicon will happen in Concord, NH on March 18; tables are $25, and some T&H folk have applied.

The Boston Zine Fair will happen March 24-25 in (of course) Boston, MA - which is outside our "territory", but T&H folk are applying for tables (a mere $15!).

I have all the Hourly Comics by T&H folk that I'm aware of (by me, Tim Hulsizer, and Anne Thalheimer), so once I've scanned Anne's I'll add those to our comics section. If you've done one I don't know about, let me know! I also still have a batch of artists to add to the links page.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Not Since You comic said...

Have fun at the drawing party!

I'm at home packing stuff for the move, fighting a cold and preparing to go to a wedding in Boston.

Think of me as your pens hit paper.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home