Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a nice 2008 so far. Marek Bennett has redesigned his website around the popular Wordpress blogging platform, and now has individual feeds for Mimi's Doughnuts and his comics workshops. You may notice several of those entries in the trusty T&H Blogwatch Box right here; that's because sometimes when you add a new feed to Google Reader, it treats all the existing posts as brand new. C'est la vie...

The Trees & Hills website is due for a makeover as well. I'll be working on this, also using Wordpress, and hope to have it done this month. I think I am going to convert the distro first, then the rest of the site. As with any construction project, things may go wonky for a little while, so please bear with us. It'll be much nicer in the end, though!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marek Bennett said...

Colin --

By the way, Megan B. redid her site with WordPress, too: http://www.friedwontons.com/index/

3:56 PM  
Blogger Colin Tedford said...

I know! I'm pretty excited about the plugin she found that automatically copies your WordPress entries to your LiveJournal.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home